Leadership with Quantum in Mind
A Reality [√] for Wellness in the Workplace
e-Course based on 10 Steps to Dynamic Leadership & Quantum Self-Healing!
Be among the first to embark on this extraordinary experience.
Jean Seville Suffield, Doctor of Natural Medicine
“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?”
“That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,” said the Cat. “I don’t much care where –“ said Alice. “Then it doesn’t matter which way you go,” said the Cat.2
– Lewis Carroll (1832 – 1898)
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
- Are you presented with challenging clients or employees who show little interest in their work?
- Are you wondering about new strategies to deal with clients and employees at work more effectively?
- Are you interested in a new approach to leadership based on Choice and internal motivation?
- Are you ready to model and to teach your clients and employees about choice and responsibility?
- Are you the kind of leader who also takes care of ‘You?’
- Are you curious to learn how to take care of yourself with ‘Quantum’ in mind?
Dr. Jean Seville Suffield brings her expertise and skills in the field of leadership with her knowledge of integrative medicine as a practitioner of Natural Medicine to help those in leadership roles to understand about taking care of ‘self’ in order to lead more effectively. This is the first e-Course that Dr. Jean is offering since she believes that the exploration of ‘self’ and personal belief systems impact health and wellness. The Quantum Experience offers an explanation of the ‘field’ and further personalizes the experience with pre-energetic and post-energetic protocols so individuals may track to what degree changes they are choosing truly make a difference!
About the Author: My early experience in business has offered me a global view of systems. As a former [Superintendents’ Association] President of Directors General in Québec, I have had extensive experience working with several school districts. I have been involved with training in other parts of Canada, the United States, Ireland, Australia, Bogotá – Colombia, Korea, Macedonia, Belarus, Ukraine, Singapore, South Africa, The Kingdom of Bahrain in the Middle East, India, the Philippines, Morocco, Malaysia, and Japan. I am a Doctor of Natural Medicine, conferred by the International Quantum University for Integrative Medicine October 2, 2013. I have completed all course work toward a Ph.D. in English Literature at the Université de Montréal, hold a Certificate in Educational Leadership from McGill University, and a Master Certification Diploma in brain-based learning through the Jensen Learning Corporation I incorporate and teach brain-compatible learning and teaching strategies in my training and presentations. I am also a mentor-in-training with Prime Potential® [Miruspoint®] that helps individuals experience transformational change through examination of values and beliefs and the discovery of the authentic ‘self.’ My instructional approach is highly practical and interactive to help individuals begin to integrate and personalize their learning through a wide variety of involvement activities and discussion sessions.
Title of the e-Course
Leadership with Quantum in Mind: A Reality [√] for Wellness in the Workplace
Duration – 27 Hours
- One  Consultation one-on-one to build a relationship and explain the course – 1 hour
- Ten  Face-to-Face Sessions exploring and acquiring knowledge and skills – 22 hours over time to be decided by candidates [Normally over a 3-month period]
- Two  One-on-One biofeedback Pre and Post protocols – 3 hours
- One [1} Consultation/Coaching Session – What now from here? – 1 hour
SKYPE / GoToMtg or alternate online modality keeping ‘candidates’ in mind
Maximum Number of Candidates per Course
- Open to life-long learners with personal interview requirement
- Complimentary Personal Interview with Dr. Jean Seville Suffield
- Offers essential steps in embracing leadership through belief systems and self-evaluation
- Explores concepts in-depth with clear path to decision-making
- Teaches the Quantum field and energetic approach to wellness
- Challenges you about the locus of control and that the answers are from within
- Broadens knowledge of self-awareness in tracking stress levels
- Use and understanding of risk-taking, critical thinking, self-reliance, self-confidence, flexibility, paradoxes and contradictions on the game of chess as a metaphor for life through references to Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass.
This goes well beyond ‘The Rabbit Hole!’ – A course that is a taste of the beginning of the rest of your life!
Book 10 Steps is available through the www.glassercanada.ca WEB STORE ‘IMAGINE’
Dr. Jean will distribute other handouts as needed for discussion and understanding.
Price of e-Course: $2,070.00 [wp_eStore_add_to_cart id=23]
Delivery date: Once registered, connect email@example.com ( Subject: Candidate for Leadership with Quantum in Mind)