The Board’s Nominating Committee shall review all nominations and choose those individuals who best suit a set of criteria set forth by the By-Laws. In addition, there shall be a set of questions to help candidate and the board with knowledge and skills set for the directorship.
A director shall meet all of the following qualifications:
- 9.1.1 Be at least 18 years of age;
- 9.1.2 Not having been declared incapable by a court in Canada or in another country;
- 9.1.3 Not be in bankrupt status;
- 9.1.4 No criminal record;
- 9.1.5 A Member in Good Standing with the Corporation;
- 9.1.6 At least certification designated as CTRTC or RTC.