Simon Fraser University, in British Columbia Canada, is offering an innovative new program that could address how we help people, including children, offset the enormous impact of technology and the fast pace of life. One of the developers considers herself a “subtle activist”. Hear what one of the graduates, a teacher in public education, experienced in the program.
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- A Fifty Year Relationship with Reality Therapy
- PARTICIPATE IN THE 2018 COLOMBIA CONFERENCE
- “Champions of Choice” – Documenting History
- A Hidden Factor in Self-Evaluation by Lynn Sumida
- What’s New in the World of Quality Schools
- An Evolutionary Perspective on Total Behavior
- Contemplative Inquiry – With Children – Really?
- The 2017 USA SouthEast Regional Glasser Conference