Total Behavior is one of the most powerful concepts Dr. Glasser developed. But can it keep pace with what science is revealing about the brain? Dr. Jean Seville Suffield and Lynn Sumida discuss how they see the integration of concepts like consciousness, brain plasticity and many other ideas.
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- A Fifty Year Relationship with Reality Therapy
- PARTICIPATE IN THE 2018 COLOMBIA CONFERENCE
- “Champions of Choice” – Documenting History
- A Hidden Factor in Self-Evaluation by Lynn Sumida
- What’s New in the World of Quality Schools
- An Evolutionary Perspective on Total Behavior
- Contemplative Inquiry – With Children – Really?
- The 2017 USA SouthEast Regional Glasser Conference