For enterprising business leaders and managers everywhere who strive to deliver consistently first-rate products and services for world markets, Using Lead Management on Purpose gives you the edge you need to succeed. Filled with real-world examples and invaluable key-point summaries, this visionary guide shows you how to:
- Truly inspire workers to perform their best
- Build high-caliber relationships that honor, support, and empower employees
- Implement the seven behaviors of caring communication
- Avoid the seven deadly behaviours that sabotage relationships
- Enhance your skills for today’s evolving leadership roles in organizational development
With the secrets, tips, and tools in Using Lead Management on Purpose, you’ll excel in today’s increasingly competitive global marketplace by tapping the genius of inspired, fulfilled employees.
I learned a lot of choice theory when I read it. It is clear and concise on principles and practices. I read it in one day and really enjoyed it – it’s a great book!
– Dr. William Glasser, MD, author of Choice Theory: A New Psychology of Person Freedom