- Are you presented with challenging clients or employees who show little interest in their work?
- Are you wondering about new strategies to deal with clients and employees at work more effectively?
- Are you interested in a new approach to leadership based on Choice and internal motivation?
- Are you ready to model and to teach your clients and employees about choice and responsibility?
- Are you the kind of leader who also takes care of ‘You?’
- Are you curious to learn how to take care of yourself with ‘Quantum’ in mind?
Dr. Jean Seville Suffield brings her expertise and skills in the field of leadership with her knowledge of integrative medicine as a practitioner of Natural Medicine to help those in leadership roles to understand about taking care of ‘self’ in order to lead more effectively. This is the first e-Course that Dr. Jean is offering since she believes that the exploration of ‘self’ and personal belief systems impact health and wellness. The Quantum Experience offers an explanation of the ‘field’ and further personalizes the experience with pre-energetic and post-energetic protocols so individuals may track to what degree changes they are choosing truly make a difference!
Title of the e-Course
Leadership with Quantum in Mind: A Reality [√] for Wellness in the Workplace
Duration – 27 Hours
One  Consultation one-on-one to build a relationship and explain the course – 1 hour
Ten  Face-to-Face Sessions exploring and acquiring knowledge and skills – 22 hours over time to be
decided by candidates [Normally over a 3-month period]
Two  One-on-One biofeedback Pre and Post protocols – 3 hours
One [1} Consultation/Coaching Session – What now from here? – 1 hour
SKYPE / GoToMtg or alternate online modality keeping ‘candidates’ in mind
Maximum Number of Candidates per Course
A. Open to life-long learners with personal interview requirement
B. Complimentary Personal Interview with Dr. Jean Seville Suffield
1. Offers essential steps in embracing leadership through belief systems and self-evaluation
2. Explores concepts in-depth with clear path to decision-making
3. Teaches the Quantum field and energetic approach to wellness
4. Challenges you about the locus of control and that the answers are from within
5. Broadens knowledge of self-awareness in tracking stress levels
6. Use and understanding of risk-taking, critical thinking, self-reliance, self-confidence, flexibility,
paradoxes and contradictions on the game of chess as a metaphor for life through references
to Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass.
This goes well beyond ‘The Rabbit Hole!’ – A course that is a taste of the beginning of the rest of your life!
Book 10 Steps is available through the www.glassercanada.ca WEB STORE ‘IMAGINE’