Basic Intensive Open Training | Dr. Jean Seville Suffield | Mr. Francesco Bazzocchi
August 7 - August 9
Attention High Performance Coaches!
Glasser Canada Presents Basic Intensive Training for high performance coaches.
OBJECTIVES – This course provides you, as coaches, opportunities to:
- Understand how the brain works under pressure
- Learn new techniques to prepare your athletes to manage their emotions
- Train your athletes how to perform optimally when it counts the most
Important competitions and highly stressful situations affect our physiology and feelings that diminish our ability to think and act. When this occurs, athletes are no longer competing at their best. Through this intensive course offering skills and practice, coaches learn interesting finds about what happens to the brain under pressure. In addition, coaches learn techniques to manage their own emotions and how to build and foster skills of resilience in themselves and in their athletes. Lastly, coaches learn the importance of re-framing pressuring situations to work to their advantage. Pressure becomes a ‘gift’ to excellence!
- Learnhow the brain works
- Understandwhy and how we behave
- Discover howto rewire your brain to manage stress and perceived pressure
- Prepare athletes how to be at their best under pressure
- Build resilience skills for both the coach and the athlete
- Practisethe art of authentic motivation with internal control psychology
Dr. Jean Seville Suffield450-646-2590 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.choice-makers.com
Francesco Bazzoochi is a High Performance II Coach and has over 30 years of coaching experience with hockey teams. “Frenchie” as he is called is a passionate counsellor, coach, and leader who employs unique teaching styles to engage his audience. The course combines theory backed up by research, practical activities, and opportunities to reflect on learning. Participants will leave this course with knowledge, skills, and ability to apply these ideas to their coaching situations immediately. It’s a ‘hands-on/fun-filled’ training opportunity. Sign up now!416-274-5623 | email@example.com | APPLY HERE